Policy for Research at the Institution:
• To Strengthen Research committee to promote research environment among faculty and students.
• To inculcate research culture among students and faculty by providing necessary infrastructure and support.
• To boost confidence and provide necessary assistance to staff members for the Ph.D. registration.
• To motivate faculty to undertake major and minor research projects from state, national and international funding agencies and provide necessary assistance.
• To encourage faculty for the organisation and participation in national, international seminars, conferences, workshops and symposia; which leads interaction with eminent scientists and academicians to build scientific temperament.
• To encourage faculty for the publication of research work in journal having national and international reputation and recognised by UGC.
• To follow the ethical practices while publishing research papers and books.