i) Teaching, learning, cultural, recreational, supporting spaces are created on basis of ultimate need and its maximum usage.
ii) Once infrastructure is generated it has taken as resource for propagating outcome at its fullest use and efficiency.
iii) Every infrastructure from small equipment to buildings housing classes, laboratories etc. are to be brought to the notice of all.
iv) All facilities with their capacity, manuals / standard operating procedures, facilities within are well fixed and published form time to time and are made available.
v) Pre and post utilization of infrastructure proper upkeep and maintenance measures are followed by concerned.
vi) Each and every thing will be available for everyone and every user has to take care of everything used.
vii) Place for everything and everything at a place. (PEEP)
viii) Seasonal and Annual maintenance, extensions of renewals are to be brought to the notice of institute head well in advance for budgetary provisional.
Procedures – following are the procedures to be followed for utilization and maintenance.
1) As per need of infrastructure proper application is sent to Hon. Principal / Concerned HoD (forwarded by Principal) and is made available.
2) User and Incharge are supposed to follow the policies of institute.
3) Pre and post use upkeep is to be taken care of by user department.
4) Any discrepancies, damages, additional requirements, extensions are to be reported well in advance in application or immediately during handing over to concerned incharge.
5) Schedules of regular occupancy and availability is displayed at proper places.
6) Concerned incharges are taking care of seasonal annual maintenance of infrastructure, renewal and extensions of facilities and accordingly prepares Budget and sends to Head, Institute / Principal.
7) Annually stock records are checked and verified by concerned Incharge / HoD.
8) Regular upkeep of maintenance of computer systems and software’s by system operator / Technician.
9) Laboratory stock, Equipments, instruments are maintained and taken care by concerned Heads for repairing, renewal and extensions annually or as per need.
10) Recurring, non-recurring, property and dead stock registers are properly maintained.
11) Library resources are also taken care after post damage, repairing and renewals.